Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What’s so special about your products?
Our products are eco-friendly and even assist the environment in waste removal by speeding up the break down process.
- Our products are more cost effective, cutting your costs by up to 50%.
- They are locally manufactured, avoiding the expensive exchange rate & huge carbon footprint of importing other cleaning products.
How are these products green?
- No harmful chemicals are used.
- They are fully biodegradable.
- And helps the environment break down & even totally eliminates waste, bad bacteria & germs. This brings about a healthy ecosystem.
What are enzymes & how do they work?
Enzymes act as catalysts, this means that enzymes accelerate chemical reactions in order for things to break down, such as waste remediation or blockages in a drain thousands of times faster than would naturally occur.
- That means that that during everyday cleaning, the enzymes break down & eat all the bad bacteria's food, thus starving & killing of the bad bacteria & germs. (known as competitive exclusion).
Why do we need good bacteria?
Good bacteria competes with bad bacteria, and when enough good bacteria is present it over powers the bad bacteria, thus starving and killing them. They can do this much more effectively & for much longer than traditional disinfectants.
Do you sell anything less than 5 Litre ?
Not at the moment, we at looking at it. We will get back to you with that as soon as we can.
How long would all these products last?
For the average family of 4-6 people they would last for up to three months respectively (with the right dilutions). Obviously some products will last longer than others, e.g. EcoShepherds oven clean. It goes according to everyone’s cleaning needs!
Where are these products made?
These products are manufactured locally in South Africa.
What’s the shelf life of these products?
They have a shelf life of around twelve months.
- This is possible because the enzyme producing bacteria are in idle, waiting to be triggered or activated by introducing a food source or even water. (diluting the product activates the enzyme producing bacteria, leaving a shelf life of 1 month).
How did you come by this business?
My dad had a borehole contamination from his septic tank, and we came across these eco-friendly products that worked wonders & I thought “why don’t more people use these products”?
These products are to expensive for me!
Well Sir/Mam the average family in SA spend around R 7 700. a year on cleaning products, our products range between R 3 500. & R 6 000. (for a large family) thus cutting your costs by up to 50%, saving you thousands of rands.
How much cheaper are we than a normal retailer?
Example: Our all-Purpose cleaner (EcoShepherd 50 Clean)- On average for a litre of common all purpose cleaner sprays it would cost R30. If you buy our all-purpose cleaner (EcoShepherd 50 Clean) it would cost around R4.60 per litre “if diluted correctly”.
What’s your return policy?
Return any of our products--no questions asked--within 30 days of purchase. We even pay return shipping.
Do you ship oversees and to P.O. boxes?
Yes, we’ll ship your package anywhere that can accept deliveries.
Do you have customer service?
Of course! Our friendly and knowledgeable customer services reps are available to answer your questions - South Africa Time Zone.